This keto chicken pesto pizza is the perfect fresh and flavorful, low carb dish to satisfy your savoury taste craving! Made in the air fryer using our NGB Pizza Mix, it cuts down on the cooking time, and delivers a delicious pairing of chicken and pesto!
Net Carbs: 2.5
75g or half a packet of No Guilt Bakes pizza base mix
40ml warm water
½ cup shredded chicken
¼ cup cream cheese
½ cup cheddar cheese, grated
4 tablespoons basil pesto
¼ cup tomato paste
- Add the pizza mix, olive oil and warm water in a large bowl. Mix with a wooden spoon to form a stiff dough. Tip out onto the bench.
- Knead the dough until soft and smooth, approx 4-5 minutes. Form into a ball.
- Place in an oiled bowl and cover with a tea towel. Set in a warm place to prove 45 minutes.
- Preheat the airfryer to 200C and sprinkle the cornmeal onto a heatproof tray that will fit in the airfryer basket.
- Remove the dough from the bowl and press into a large circle. Place on tray and insert into the airfryer. Cook 7 minutes or until done.
- Once the base has cooked, spread the tomato paste on top, sprinkle with herbs and top with the grated cheese then shredded chicken. Dollop cream cheese around the pizza and drizzle over the basil pesto.
- Bake a further 5 minutes in the airfryer until cheese has melted.