Remember our low-carb bread mix that our customers love so much? We found a way to make it much better while still keeping it easy to make. This recipe takes a loaf and fills it with mozzarella, olives, Italian herbs and other savoury goodness.
1 packet No Guilt Bakes Multiseed bread Mix
215ml lukewarm water
1T dried Italian herbs
¼ cup mozzarella shredded
¼ cup sundried tomatoes
½ cup baby spinach
½ carrot grated
- Place the bread mix, warm water and Italian herbs in a large bowl, mix to combine,
- Knead by hand for 4-5 minutes, then place in a large bowl to rise 45 min-1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F and place a lidded Dutch oven in the centre rack to heat for 20 minutes.
- Remove bread dough from the bowl and form into a rough round shape on a piece of baking paper.
- When the oven is at temperature, remove the Dutch oven carefully and lower the paper and dough inside. Place a few ice cubes around the bottom of the Dutch oven between the dish and the baking paper. Replace the lid and put in oven.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until the loaf sounds hollow when tapped.
- Remove to cool.
- Once the loaf has cooled completely, cut a circle in the top and remove to make a lid. Remove some of the inside to make a hole.
- Place the spinach, sundried tomatoes, olives, carrot and cheese in layers and press down. Top with the lid and press with something heavy. Slice into quarters and serve.