Crepes are without a doubt one of the best and easy to make breakfast treats - it's almost effortless to make. You can also enjoy a lot before feeling stuffed because of their smooth and thin texture. Unlike other breakfast treats, crepes can be topped with a lot of savoury ingredients and other toppings. Crepes are easier to make than you think. Here is a simple no added sugar, but delicious 7 ingredient crepe recipe which can be made in minutes.
Taeya's favourite savoury crepe is Salmon and creme Cheese with wilted spinach. let us know what yours is in the comments?
• 72 g of the Pancake mix
• 2 Eggs
• 150 ml plant based milk
• Whipped cream (Coconut or dairy)
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients for the crepes and set aside for 5-10 minutes.
- Heat a small pan over medium-high heat and spray with oil.
- Spoon some batter in the pan and swirl to spread it well. Cook each crepe for about 2 minutes per side.
- When ready, serve with whipped cream and blueberries. Enjoy!