Also called the Molten chocolate cake, this dessert which was invented in France by the chef Michel Bras combines elements of the chocolate cake and the soufflé. Get your Chocolate Mug Cake mix, and let's begin.
1 packet No Guilt Bakes Chocolate Mug Cake mix
1Tbsp natural peanut butter
1Tbsp sugar-free raspberry preserves
2Tbsp almond or coconut milk
1Tbsp vegetable oil or butter
- Stir the mug cake mix together with 2T of plant-based milk, egg and oil/butter. Whisk until no lumps remain.
- Grease a large ramekin with cooking spray, then add half the cake mixture, spreading across the bottom.
- Place the peanut butter and jam on top of the cake mix, towards the centre, then cover with the remaining mug cake mix.
- Microwave for 90 seconds until the top looks just cooked.
- Cool slightly before serving with whipped cream.