A Guide To Baking Our Keto Bread
Our bread mix is all it takes to make a super delicious and healthy home-baked loaf. Making our keto bread is incredibly simple, really. But, like with any yeasted bread, it does require you to take care of a few details to ensure the best possible outcome.
- When you are preparing the bread, use warm water not cold water.
- To get the best results, we prove the bread in the oven.
- While kneading the dough, we switch the oven on and set the temperature to 100°C.
- Before putting the bread in the oven, we switch the oven off.
- Don't forget to cover it with a tea towel.
- No need to take the bread out of the oven after proofing. Take off the tea towel and immediately turn on the oven to the specified heat on the package.
- Don't use a silicone mould. It will push out the mould.
- Make sure your oven temp is accurate (not all are).
- Place in the middle of the oven.
Follow the instructions on the packet, we now use a salsa certified packer for our bread so all the packages have a high standard of quality and are consistently produced.