Our low carb bread mix is all it takes to make a super delicious and healthy home-baked loaf. Making our keto bread is incredibly simple, really. But, like with any yeasted bread, it does require you to take care of a few details to ensure the best possible outcome.
The NGB Bread Guide:
Ingredients / Tools
- A packet of our top rated Low Carb Multiseed Bread Mix
- 215ml of lukewarm water
- Bread tin
- Pour the bread mix into a bowl, and mix well.
- Preheat the oven at 100°C
- Add 215ml of lukewarm water (not cold water!), mix together and knead the dough by hand for 3-4 minutes
- Switch the oven off
- Pop the dough into a bread tin and place the bread in the oven - this method will best enable the yeast to activate. Leave to prove for 45 minutes.
- Don't forget to cover it with a tea towel!
- No need to take the bread out of the oven after proofing. Take off the tea towel and immediately turn on the oven to 190°C (fan oven) or 210°C (conventional oven). Make sure the bread is positioned in the middle of the oven..
- Bake for 45 minutes. When fully baked, your loaf should look golden brown and have a firm crust.
- Take out from the oven and allow the bread to cool.
- Don't use a silicone mould as it will push out the mould!
- Make sure your oven temperature is accurate as not all are. If so, you may have to adjust the baking temperature accordingly.
You can find instructions on our packaging too! We now use a salsa certified packer for our bread so all the packages have a high standard of quality and are consistently produced.
Want to follow us along virtually as you bake? Watch our fool-proofvideo guide to baking the perfect keto loaf!
Get Creative - Bake Burger Buns!
Our Bread Mix can be used in many ways, such as for french toast or burgers! We’ve tried this ourselves and find it works out perfectly.
Crust us with this one, we’re foodies that know what we’re doing in the kitchen! We've written a step-by-stepguide to help you make the burger buns you've been long deprived of! Fill with some veggies alongside beef, chicken or even a keto-friendly veggie patty. So, follow along and forget all things keto as you indulge in your homemade burger!
Off you go and get baking! Got any questions before you start? Comment them down below and we’ll get right back to you. Share your delicious creations by tagging our socials @noguiltbakes