Can’t decide whether to have Pancakes or Bacon & Eggs? Now you don’t have to choose because you can have it all! With our Breakfast Pancake Taco recipe, you can use our Pancake & Waffle Mix to make your new favourite easy morning meal, with enough to share out with your loved ones!
Servings: 6 tacos
1 packet of No Guilt Bakes pancake and waffle mix
100ml almond milk
Vegetable oil spray
6 rashers bacon
3 eggs, whisked
50g feta cheese
Cilantro, tomato relish and sour cream to serve
- Mix the pancake mix, eggs and milk to a bowl and whisk until smooth. Rest for 5 minutes.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in frypan over a medium high heat. Once oil is sizzling, add a heaping spoon of the mixture into the pan. Do not spread out. Cook until bubbles form around the edges of the batter, gently nudging the pancake into a nice thick circle. Remove to a paper towel. Make 8 large pancakes.
- Wipe out the pan and heat over a medium heat. Add the three whisked eggs, stirring constantly until scrambled. Remove to a bowl.
- Cook the rashers of bacon over a high heat until the fat renders and it is crispy. Chop.
- To assemble, place a pancake on a plate and add a spoon of scrambled eggs, bacon, diced avocado, crumbled feta and top with preferred sauces.