Pizza recipes are all over the internet, but very few allow us to feel like we’re in the Mediterranean, while still accommodating our Keto lifestyle. With our recipe and our NGB Pizza Mix, you can live like a true Mediterranean regardless of your diet! Let’s make it totally Keto friendly, 100% Greek, and what’s most important, as healthy as it can be!
Net Carbs: 4
75g or half a packet No Guilt Bakes pizza mix
2 tablespoons olive oil
40ml warm water
2 tablespoons cornmeal
¼ cup tomato paste
1 teaspoon dried herbs
2 rashers bacon, cooked
¼ cup Cheddar cheese
50g Feta cheese
¼ cup Olives
½ cup Spinach
2 tablespoons sundried tomato
- Place the pizza mix, olive oil and warm water in a large bowl. Mix to form a stiff dough. Turn out onto bench.
- Knead the dough until soft and smooth, approx 4-5 minutes.
- Form into a ball and place in an oiled bowl and cover with a tea towel. Set in a warm place to prove 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 200C and sprinkle the cornmeal onto a pizza tray. Remove the dough from the bowl and press into a large circle. Place on tray and bake 7 minutes.
- Once the base has cooked, spread the pizza sauce on top, sprinkle with herbs and top with the cheese, olives, spinach, bacon and feta.
- Bake a further 5 minutes until cheese has melted.