Everyone loves a hot pizza, but sometimes it’s nice to have just a taster rather than a heavy (and carby!) full size one. Super delicious, homemade, customisable and super easy, this recipe for Vegan Keto Mini Pizzas are a game-changer that will fix your pizza cravings and are the perfect party sharer, and you can use our Low-carb Multiseed Bread Mix to make them!
1 1/2 Cup (180 g) Low Carb Multiseed Bread Mix
1/2 Cup (120 ml) Warm water
1 Tbsp Olive oil
1/2 Cup (120 ml) pizza sauce
1 Tsp Dried oregano
1/4 Cup (45 g) sliced olives
1 Green Chili pepper, sliced
4-5 Mushrooms, sliced
Plant- based mozzarella cheese
1. In a large bowl, add the bread mix, water and olive oil. Mix until a dough forms. Knead for 5 minutes, cover with a kitchen towel, leave in a warm place too 45 minutes to allow the dough to rise.
2. Preheat oven to 200 C and cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Roll the dough and use a cookie cutter or a cup to cut circles.
4. Spread pizza sauce over each circle and sprinkle with oregano, sliced olives, chili pepper, sliced mushrooms and mozzarella.
5. Bake for 10 minutes ore until gold at the edges. Sprinkle with nutritional yeast and fresh basil. Enjoy!