There are few things better than having a lovely sweet donut for dessert, but quite often it’s not easy to find donuts that suit your Keto diet. That’s why we’ve come up with a recipe that will make it super easy to make them at home, combining two of our favourite flavours: Chocolate and Peanut Butter! With our Low-carb Multiseed Bread Mix, you can make these delicious donuts in no time, and since the recipe makes 16, you can share them with your loved ones too!
1 1/4 Cup (150 g ) Low Carb Multiseed Bread Mix
1/4 Cup (25 g) Cacao powder
2 Tbsp (25 g) Granulated sweetener
1/4 Cup (60 g) Peanut Butter
1 Cup (240 ml) warm water
1 Tbsp Melted coconut oil + extra for greasing
1 Tsp Vanilla extract
1 Cup (160 g ) melted sugar-free dark chocolate
3 Tbsp chopped salted peanuts
1. Grease 2 silicone donut pans with coconut oil. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, add all dry ingredients for the donuts. Mix well and add the wet ingredients. Stir until well combined.
3. Pour the mixture in a piping bag and fill 3/4 of each donut cavity. Leave in a warm place for 45 minutes to allow the donuts to rise.
4. Preheat oven to 180 C and bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in a donut, comes out clean.
5. Remove from the pan and allow to cool completely on a wire rack.
6. When they are completely cooled, dip each donut in the chocolate and sprinkle with chopped peanuts. Place in the fridge until the chocolate is set. Enjoy!