The ultimate homemade tear-and-share breakfast to enjoy with the family, these cinnamon rolls are super simple, sweet, keto-friendly and totally vegan! Wonderfully soft and fluffy, you can make these with our Low-Carb Multiseed Bread Mix and you won’t ever want to go back to any other recipe once you’ve had a go! For the maximum satisfaction, make them the night before, and enjoy the next morning.
Make up to 8 rolls with this recipe and share the deliciousness by letting us know what you think in the comments, or tagging us in your photos on instagram!
2 Cups (240 g) Low Carb Multiseed Bread Mix
1 Cup (240 ml) warm water
1 Tsp Vanilla extract
3 Tbsp coconut paste, melted
1/4 Cup (55 g) keto brown sugar
1 Tbsp cinnamon
Almond flour for kneading
1/4 Cup (60 ml) plant-based milk
1/4 Cup (35 g) raw cashew, soaked overnight and rinsed
1/4 Cup (60 g) coconut paste
1/2 Tsp Vanilla bean powder
1. In a large bowl, add the bread mix, water and vanilla. Mix until a dough forms.
2. Place a piece of parchment paper on your working surface, dust with almond flour and knead the dough, adding more flour as needed.
3. Roll into a rectangular ( about 15 cm x 30 cm ). Spread melted coconut paste over the dough. Sprinkle with coconut sugar and cinnamon. Make a roll, lifting the parchment paper. Slice the roll into 8 pieces.
4. Grease a deep baking tray ( 20 cm x 30 cm ) liberally and place the cinnamon rolls inside. Cover with kitchen towel and leave in a warm place for 45 minutes to allow the rolls to rise.
5. Preheat oven to 180 C and bake for 25 minutes or until golden.
6. To make the topping, blend the milk, cashew, vanilla and sweetener until creamy. Add the coconut paste and blend again.
7. Spread over the baked rolls and enjoy!