It takes almost no effort to make this strawberry muffin. These muffins are made with a lot of ingredients you probably have on hand right now and can be made in minutes. These muffins are sweet, tender, and with no added sugar. Perfect for breakfast, brunch, or a snack and can also be served at any special occasion.
To enjoy this treat to the fullest, just add a hot mug of No Guilt Bakes Cocoa Plus or a hot mug of tea or coffee.
• 72 g of the No Guilt Bakes Pancake Mix
• 2 Eggs
• 90 ml plant based milk ( we really enjoy plenish's almond milk)
• 2 Tsp butter or coconut oil
• 10 Drops of stevia extract, or any other sweetener
• 1 Tsp vanilla extract
• 1/3 Cup sliced strawberries
- Preheat air fryer to 350 F/ 180 C. Prepare 6 silicone muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, whisk the mix, eggs, milk, butter and sweetener. Mix until smooth.
- Add the strawberries and using a rubber spatula or a spoon, stir gently until strawberries are well covered with b
- Spoon the mixture in the muffin cups.
Bake at 350 F/ 180 C for 10 minutes, fan 3, until golden and until a toothpick inserted in one of the muffins comes out clean
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then remove from the cups and cool
- completely on a wire rack. Enjoy!
Net Carbs = 2.8G
|Nutrients||Per Serving ( 4 servings for entire recipe|
|of which sugars||1.6|
|of which polyols||1.5|